NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
New Zealand vs India Dream11 Match Prediction
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, New Zealand vs India T20Is, New Zealand vs India Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates
NZ vs IND (New Zealand vs India) Match Details
|Match||New Zealand vs India (NZ vs IND)|
|League||New Zealand vs India T20Is|
|Date||Sunday, 20th November 2022|
|Time||12:00 PM (IST) – 06:30 AM (GMT)|
NZ vs IND Match Venue: Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
NZ vs IND Pitch Report: Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
Weather in Mount Maunganui, NZ is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 20°C on the match day with 68% humidity and 6.5 km/h wind speed. There are 16% chances of precipitation during the game.
Bay Oval Score Records:
|Batting first won:||7|
|1st inn avg score:||181|
|2nd inn avg score:||145|
NZ vs IND (New Zealand vs India) Playing 11
NZ vs IND (New Zealand vs India) Match Preview
NZ vs IND: New Zealand will lock horns against India in New Zealand vs India T20Is on Sunday, 20 November 2022 at 12:00 PM IST
Both teams lost in the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup 2022 and would be keen to prove a point. India will begin a new era in T20 cricket under Hardik Pandya’s leadership.
New Zealand (NZ) Team Updates
- New Zealand have announced a small squad with just 13 players.
- Trent Boult is not part of the squad and the onus will be on Kane Willamson once again in the batting along with Devon Conway.
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Kane Williamson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Phillips and Daryl-Mitchell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Daryl-Mitchell was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Kane Williamson will lead New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Finn Allen will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Mitchell Santner and Ish Sodhi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tim Southee and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
India (IND) Team Updates
- Board has begun planning for the T20 World Cup 2024. Pandya has been identified as the leader in the T20 format.
- The series against a quality New Zealand outfit will test Pandya’s leadership. It will also give a few youngsters an opportunity to show they belong at the top level.
- Players like Sanju Samson, Shubman Gill, Washington Sundar, & Kuldeep Yadav, who were waiting in the wings have a great chance to show their class.
- Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Hardik Pandya will lead India as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Washington Sundar and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
New Zealand vs India (NZ vs IND) Dream11 Prediction
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, The Indian team will play the second T20 match on New Zealand tour on November 20 at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. The first T20 match was canceled due to rain. Now both teams are all set for the second T20 match. Please tell me that Hardik Pandya is the captain of the team. In such a situation, it is going to be interesting to see how the team performs under his captaincy. After the defeat in the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup, both teams should start their new season by winning the T20 matches. Both the teams would like to make a fresh start in this series after being eliminated from the semi-final stage of the T20 World Cup in Australia recently. In the World Cup, India had to face defeat by the champions England. New Zealand was defeated by the runners-up Pakistan. In the absence of the regular captain, Rohit Sharma experienced all-rounder Hardik Pandya is leading the Indian T20 team while wicket-keeper batsman Rishabh Pant is the vice-captain.
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction
India has very good form in recent matches, most probably they will win this match.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction IND will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
NZ vs IND New Zealand vs India T20Is Match Expert Advice: Devon Conway will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Kane Williamson will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
NZ vs IND Head to Head
NZ vs IND Head to Head: India and New Zealand have faced each other in 20 matches in the T20. Out of these 20 games, India have won 11 whereas New Zealand have come out victorious on 9 occasions.
NZ vs IND Recent Forms
NZ – L W W
IND – L W W
NZ vs IND Live Telecast
Where to Watch NZ vs IND Match: The India vs New Zealand 1st T20I will be broadcast live on Amazon Prime Video. The match will be live-streamed on the Prime
NZ vs IND Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Devon Conway is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
NZ vs IND Winning Prediction
- India looks more strong as compared to New Zealand, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of India
NZ vs IND Small League Must Picks:
NZ – Devon Conway [0 points], Kane Williamson [0 points]
IND – Hardik Pandya [0 points], Suryakumar Yadav [0 points]
NZ vs IND Grand League Risky Picks:
NZ – Blair Tickner [0 points], Finn Allen [0 points]
IND – Kuldeep Yadav [0 points], Ishan Kishan [0 points]
New Zealand (NZ) Key Players
- Glenn Phillips [17, 62, 104, 12]
- Mitchell Santner [2W, 1W, (11*, 2W)]
- Tim Southee [2W, 1W, 1W, 3W, 2W]
- Kane Williamson [61, 40, 8, 23, 9*]
- Devon Conway [28, 3, 1, 92*, 64]
India (IND) Key Players
- Shubman Gill [28, 3, 130, 33, 82*]
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar [0W, 1W, 0W, 0W, 2W]
- Shreyas Iyer [28*, 113*, 50, 1, 64]
- Arshdeep Singh [0W, 1W, 2W, 2W, 2W]
- Hardik Pandya [63, (18, 2W), 2W,1W]
- Suryakumar Yadav [14, 61*, 30, 68, 51*]
NZ vs IND Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Glenn Phillips [PTs: 0, CR: 8]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Suryakumar Yadav [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Devon Conway [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
NZ vs IND Live Telecast
NZ vs IND match will be live telecast on Amazon Prime
NZ vs IND Squads
New Zealand (NZ) Squad
Finn Allen(WK), Devon Conway(WK), Kane Williamson(C), Glenn Phillips, Daryl-Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Lockie Ferguson, Adam Milne, Michael Bracewell
India (IND) Squad
Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya(C), Rishabh Pant(WK), Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Umran Malik, Harshal Patel, Sanju Samson(WK), Deepak Hooda