IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Match preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs England Dream11 Match Prediction
IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
IND vs ENG 2nd semi final t20 WC 2022.
- Dawid Malan has been ruled out due to injury.
- As per reports, Mark wood likely to miss out due to body stiffness, Chris Jordan has replaced him
IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, ICC Mens T20 World Cup, India vs England Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
IND vs ENG (India vs England) Match Details
|Match||India vs England (IND vs ENG)|
|League||ICC Mens T20 World Cup|
|Date||Thursday, 10th November 2022|
|Time||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)|
IND vs ENG Match Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, Australia.
IND vs ENG Pitch Report: The Adelaide Oval pitch will be helpful for the bowlers. The fast bowlers will dominate here. Along with this, there will be help for the spinner as well, so a big score is rarely seen here. Winning the toss and opting to bat would be the right choice as there will be extra pressure to bat second. Yes, if no wicket falls in the first 6 overs, then the target of 170-180 can also be achieved. Well, it would be appropriate that after winning the toss, elect to bat first.
IND vs ENG Weather Report: The weather will be clean throughout and there wont be chances of rain.
The weather in Adelaide, AU is cloudy. The temperature is expected to be around 20°C on the match day with 73% humidity and 6.6 km/h wind speed. There are 38% chance of precipitation during the game.
Adelaide Oval Score Records:
|Batting first won:||3|
|Bowling first won:||2|
|1st inn avg score:||181|
|2nd inn avg score:||139|
IND vs ENG (India vs England) Playing 11
India vs England (IND vs ENG) Match Preview
IND vs ENG: India will take on England in ICC Mens T20 World Cup on Thursday, 10 November 2022 at 13:30 PM IST.
It’s official that India will clash with England in ICC T20 World Cup 2022 semifinal. Both teams will lock horns at Adelaide oval and will be looking to reach the final spot.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India on Sunday, November 6 defeated Zimbabwe by 71 runs in the last Super 12 match.
- With this win, India consolidated the top spot in Group 2, hence fixing their last-four fixture with England, the Group 1 runners-up.
- India defeated Zimbabwe by 71 runs to set the last-four match against England in Adelaide. This will be India’s 4th T20 WC 2022 semi-final appearance.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Arshdeep Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
England (ENG) Team Updates
- England recovered from their shock loss against Ireland to win their final two matches and maintain a run-rate advantage over Australia.
- Jos Buttler’s side will face the winners of Group 2, India, in the final four, although may require a selection change after Dawid Malan was forced off against Sri Lanka due to injury.
- England did look a bit off-color as a team in their first couple of matches in WC. Although they started with a five-wicket win against Afghanistan, it wasn’t a convincing performance as the Afghan bowlers made them toil hard to get to the target of 113.
- Jos Buttler and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Phill Salt will bat at the one-down position in absence of Dawid Malan.
- Ben Stokes and Liam Livingstone will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Sam Curran and Chris Woakes will lead the pace attack of his team.
India vs England (IND vs ENG) Dream11 Prediction
IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction:The second semi-final match of the T20 World Cup is between India and England. Both these teams will go to the Adelaide ground with the intention of making the final. Indias record in this ground is excellent. Team India has played two T20 matches so far in Adelaide and has won both. In this tournament, the Indian team has looked in great rhythm so far. India has played five matches and won four, while they had to face defeat against South Africa. At the same time, the England team has played four matches and won three. At the same time, Ireland defeated this team. Rain was a major contributor to Englands defeat. However, the chances of rain in the match between India and England are very less. Let us know how the weather of Adelaide will be and the mood of the pitch.
IND vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction: Both teams are almost equal on paper, it is expected to be a 50-50 contest.
IND vs ENG Dream Team: Jos Butler, Virat Kohli (VC), Suryakumar Yadav (C), Alex Hales, Lokesh Rahul, Ben Stokes, Hardik Pandya, Sam Curran, Mohammad Shami, Mark Wood, Arshdeep Singh.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, IND will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
IND vs ENG ICC Mens T20 World Cup Match Expert Advice: Suryakumar Yadav will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Jos Butler will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
IND vs ENG Head to Head
IND vs ENG Head to Head: A total of 22 matches have been played between India and England, in which India won 12 matches and England won in 10 matches.
IND vs ENG Live Telecast
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Hotstar.
ENG – W W N L W
IND – W W L W W
IND vs ENG Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behavior, Picking top-order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Jos Buttler is the best choice.
- Pacers may play a major role on this pitch early on with swing and pace.
IND vs ENG Small League Must Picks:
IND – Suryakumar Yadav [386 points], Virat Kohli [349 points]
ENG – Sam Curran [348 points], Mark Wood [259 points].
IND vs ENG Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Rishabh Pant [7 points], Dinesh Karthik [57 points]
ENG – Harry Brook [55 points], Moeen Ali [73 points].
India (IND) Key Players
- Mohammed Shami [2W, 1W, 1W, 1W, 1W]
- Lokesh Rahul [51, 50, 9, 9, 4]
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar [1W, 0W, 0W, 2W, 1W]
- Arshdeep Singh [1W, 2W, 2W, 2W, 3W]
- Hardik Pandya [(18, 2W), 2W,1W, 0W]
- Virat Kohli [26, 64*, 12, 62*, 82*]
- Suryakumar Yadav [61*, 30, 68, 51*, 15]
England (ENG) Key Players
- Moeen Ali [0W, 24*, 8*, DNB]
- Liam Livingstone [20, 3W, 29*, 3, 18]
- Alex Hales [52, 7, 19, 27, 1]
- Jos Buttler [73, 0, 18, 14, 29]
- Ben Stokes [1W, 1W, 2W, 27, 21]
- Mark Wood [1W, 3W, 2W, 3W]
- Sam Curran [2W, 2W, 5W, 2W]
IND vs ENG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Jos Buttler [PTs: 229, CR: 9]
- Ben Stokes [PTs: 241, CR: 8.5]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 328, CR: 9]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 349, CR: 9]
- Suryakumar Yadav [PTs: 386, CR: 9]
IND vs ENG Injury / Unavailability
India Cricket Team Injuries:
- There are no injury updates as of now.
England Cricket Team Injuries:
- Dawid Malan got injured during the last match.
IND vs ENG Live Telecast
IND vs ENG match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Hotstar
IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction Video in Hindi
IND vs ENG dream11 prediction video will be posted soon
Where can I see IND vs ENG Live Score?
You can see IND vs ENG Live Score on Possible11, Cricbuzz, ESPNcricinfo, etc.
IND vs ENG Highlights
You can watch IND vs ENG match highlights on Hotstar and also watch after match here.
IND vs ENG Squads
India (IND) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Rishabh Pant(WK), Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Ravi Bishnoi, Harshal Patel, Shreyas Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Shardul Thakur
England (ENG) Squad
Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Alex Hales, Philip Salt(WK), Ben Stokes, Liam Livingstone, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Chris Jordan, Luke Wood, Dawid Malan, Liam Dawson, David Willey, Richard Gleeson, Tymal Mills