NZ vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
New Zealand vs England Dream11 Match Prediction
NZ vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
- Kyle Jamieson is ruled out due to stress Fracture.
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
NZ vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, New Zealand vs England Test, New Zealand vs England Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
NZ vs ENG (New Zealand vs England) Match Details
|Match||New Zealand vs England (NZ vs ENG)|
|League||New Zealand vs England Test|
|Date||Thursday, 16th February 2023|
|Time||06:30 AM (IST) – 01:00 AM (GMT)|
NZ vs ENG Match Venue: Bay Oval , Mount Maunganui , New Zealand
NZ vs ENG Pitch Report: The Bay Oval hosted its first Test Match only in November 2019. There are runs to be had in the first two innings if batters apply themselves, however as the pitch wears down it becomes diffcult in the last two innings.
NZ vs ENG Weather Report: Weather in Mount Maunganui, NZ is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 23°C on the match day with 76% humidity and 5.0 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are 45% chances of precipitation during the game.
Bay Oval Score Records:
|Batting first won:||1 (33%)|
|Bowling first won:||2 (66%)|
|1st inn avg score:||370|
|2nd inn avg score:||437|
|3rd inn avg score:||182|
|4th inn avg score:||156|
NZ vs ENG (New Zealand vs England) Playing 11
New Zealand vs England (NZ vs ENG) Match Previews
NZ vs ENG Match Preview: New Zealand vs England Test will see New Zealand facing off against England on Thursday, 16 February 2023 at 06:30 AM IST.
Ben Stokes and Co. are all set to tour New Zealand for a two match Test series. Although the Kiwis are currently ranked 8th in the WTC rankings, they are a force to reckon with in their home conditions. Meanwhile the Lions can do no wrong at the moment with just one loss since Stokes took over from Joe Root in early 2022
New Zealand (NZ) Team Updates
- Kyle Jamieson getting ruled out is a major setback for the Kiwis, since he has a great record at home conditions.
- Tom Latham and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Kane Williamson will bat at the one-down position.
- Kane Williamson will be the player to watch out for, he had a good series against Pakistan and will be looking to continue his form.
- Henry Nicholls and Daryl-Mitchell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Tom Blundell will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Michael Bracewell will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tim Southee and Neil Wagner will lead the pace attack of his team.
England (ENG) Team Updates
- Zak Crawley and Ben Duckett will probably open the inning.
- Zak Crawley should open the innings with Ben Duckett who had a great series in the sub-continent against Pakistan.
- Ollie Pope will bat at the one-down position.
- Joe Root and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ben Stokes will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Ben Foakes will do the Wicket-Keeping for England. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Joe Root will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- James Anderson and Stuart Broad will lead the pace attack of his team.
- It is likely that England go without Jack Leach and field four pacers in Potts/O Robbinson, Anderson, Broad and Stone.
NZ vs ENG Dream11 Prediction
New Zealand are a tough side to beat at home conditions , most probably they will win this match.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, NZ will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
NZ vs ENG New Zealand vs England Test Match Expert Advice: Tom Latham will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Kane Williamson will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
NZ vs ENG Head to Head
England and New Zealand have faced each other in 110 matches in Test. Out of these 110 games , England have won 51 whereas New Zealand have come out victorious on 12 occasions.
NZ vs ENG Recent Forms
NZ – D D L L L
ENG – W W W L W
You can watch the 1st pink ball Test between New Zealand and England Live only on Sony Ten Network and the SonyLiv app.
NZ vs ENG Fantasy Tips
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. However Ben Foakes will be a better choice.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch. Load up your NZ vs Eng teams with as many pacers as you can given the swinging conditions.
- Must pick atleast 4 seamers, Time Southee, James Anderson are both must to have in the side.
NZ vs ENG Small League Must Picks:
NZ – Tom Latham [0 points], Kane Williamson [0 points]
ENG – Ben Stokes [0 points], James Anderson [0 points]
NZ vs ENG Grand League Risky Picks:
NZ – Blair Tickner [0 points], Michael Bracewell [0 points]
ENG – Olly Stone [0 points], Ben Duckett [0 points]
New Zealand (NZ) Key Players
- Neil Wagner [[1W, 2W], [2W, (19,2W),] [(66*, 0W), 3W], [2W, 4W] [4W,3W], [4W,3W], ]
- Daryl-Mitchell [24, 1, 2W, 11, 10]
- Tim Southee [3W, 2W, 3W, 2W, 1W]
- Devon Conway [138, 7, 10, 24, 59*]
- Kane Williamson [94*, 61, 40, 8, 23]
- Tom Latham [24, 145, 0, 43, 69]
England (ENG) Key Players
- Harry Brook [DNB, 7, 18, 7, DNB]
- Ollie Pope [[5, 4], [35, 4], [81, 2]]
- Ollie Robinson [2W, [1W, 2W], [3W, 1W], [3W, 2W]]
- Stuart Broad [[5W, [1W, 1W], 1W, [0W, 1W]]
- Joe Root [0, 11, 0, [1W, 24]]
- Ben Stokes [0W, 1W, 1W, 2W, 27]
- James Anderson [[1W, 4W, [2W, 1W], [1W, 1W]]
NZ vs ENG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Devon Conway [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Joe Root [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Ben Stokes [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Kane Williamson [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
NZ vs ENG Live Telecast
NZ vs ENG match will be live telecast on Sony Ten Network
NZ vs ENG Squads
New Zealand (NZ) Squad
Tom Latham, Devon Conway, Kane Williamson(C), Henry Nicholls, Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Blundell(WK), Michael Bracewell, Matt Henry, Neil Wagner, Tim Southee, Blair Tickner, Will Young, Scott Kuggeleijn, Jacob Duffy, Kyle Jamieson, Ish Sodhi
England (ENG) Squad
Zak Crawley, Ben Duckett, Ollie Pope(WK), Joe Root, Harry Brook, Ben Stokes(C), Ben Foakes(WK), Ollie Robinson, Stuart Broad, Olly Stone, James Anderson, Jack Leach, Dan Lawrence, Will Jacks, Matthew Potts