SL vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Dream11 Match Prediction
SL vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
SL vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Test, Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
SL vs PAK (Sri Lanka vs Pakistan) Match Details
|Match||Sri Lanka vs Pakistan (SL vs PAK)|
|League||Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Test|
|Date||Sunday, 16th July 2023|
|Time||09:30 AM (IST) – 04:00 AM (GMT)|
SL vs PAK Match Venue: Galle International Stadium, Galle, Sri Lanka
SL vs PAK Pitch Report: The Galle International Stadium’s surface is anticipated to be spin-friendly, resulting in a thrilling contest between the bat and ball. Batters will need to be a little more cautious and adjust their approach according to the demand of the game.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Galle International Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||(0%)|
|Bowling first won:||(0%)|
|1st inn avg score:||355|
|2nd inn avg score:||296|
SL vs PAK (Sri Lanka vs Pakistan) Playing 11
Sri Lanka vs Pakistan (SL vs PAK) Match Previews
SL vs PAK Match Preview: Sri Lanka will lock horns against Pakistan in Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Test on Sunday, 16 July 2023 at 09:30 AM IST.
Sri Lanka (SL) Team Updates
- Nishan Madushka and Dimuth Karunaratne will probably open the inning.
- Nishan Madushka was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kusal Mendis will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Angelo Mathews and Dinesh Chandimal will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dimuth Karunaratne will lead the Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sadeera Samarawickrama will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka.
- Prabath Jayasuriya and Ramesh Mendis will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Vishwa Fernando and Dilshan Madushanka will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Abdullah Shafique and Imam-ul Haq will probably open the inning.
- Shan Masood will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Babar Azam and Saud Shakeel will handle the middle-order batting.
- Saud Shakeel was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Agha Salman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi and Hasan Ali will lead the pace attack of his team.
SL vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
Pakistan has very good form in recent matches, most probably they will win this match.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, SL will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
SL vs PAK Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Test Match Expert Advice: Dimuth Karunaratne will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Prabath Jayasuriya will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
SL vs PAK Head to Head
SL vs PAK Recent Forms
SL – W W L L W
PAK – D D L L L
The match will be live telecast on SonyLIV.
SL vs PAK Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Kusal Mendis, Mohammad Rizwan are the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
SL vs PAK Winning Prediction
- Pakistan looks more strong as compared to Sri Lanka, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of Pakistan
SL vs PAK Small League Must Picks:
SL – Dimuth Karunaratne [0 points], Prabath Jayasuriya [0 points]
PAK – Babar Azam [0 points], Shaheen Afridi [0 points]
SL vs PAK Grand League Risky Picks:
SL – Dilshan Madushanka [0 points], Sadeera Samarawickrama [0 points]
PAK – Agha Salman [0 points], Mohammad Nawaz [0 points]
Sri Lanka (SL) Key Players
- Ramesh Mendis [0W]
- Kusal Mendis [34, 0, 52, 28, 1]
- Dhananjaya de Silva [1W, (47, 1W), 0, 3, 1W, 16]
- Dinesh Chandimal [14, [66, 39*]]
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Mohammad Nawaz [1W, 4, 28, 0W, 22]
- Mohammad Rizwan [57, 32, 4, 49, 14]
- Naseem-Shah [0W, 0W, 1W, 1W, 0W]
- Imam-ul Haq [6, 2, 62, 72, 65]
- Babar Azam [53, 25, 6, 4, 4]
- Shaheen Afridi [2W, 4W, 3W, 1W, 0W]
SL vs PAK Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Mohammad Rizwan [PTs: 0, CR: 7.5]
- Kusal Mendis [PTs: 0, CR: 7.5]
- Imam-ul Haq [PTs: 0, CR: 8]
- Dinesh Chandimal [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Babar Azam [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Shaheen Afridi [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
SL vs PAK Live Telecast
SL vs PAK match will be live telecast on SonyLIV.
SL vs PAK Squads
Sri Lanka (SL) Squad
Nishan Madushka(WK), Dimuth Karunaratne(C), Kusal Mendis(WK), Angelo Mathews, Dinesh Chandimal, Dhananjaya de Silva, Sadeera Samarawickrama(WK), Ramesh Mendis, Prabath Jayasuriya, Vishwa Fernando, Dilshan Madushanka, Pathum Nissanka, Lakshitha Manasinghe, Kamindu Mendis, Kasun Rajitha, Praveen Jayawickrama
Pakistan (PAK) Squad
Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul Haq, Shan Masood, Babar Azam(C), Saud Shakeel, Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Agha Salman, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali, Naseem-Shah, Nauman Ali, Aamir Jamal, Abrar Ahmed, Muhammad Huraira, Sarfaraz Ahmed(WK)