PBKS vs KOL Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Punjab Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Dream11 Match Prediction
PBKS vs KKR Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
- Shreyas Iyer has been ruled out due to injury, and Kolkata has announced Nitish Rana as their new captain.
- Liam Livingstone is unlikely to be available for the first match.
PBKS vs KOL Dream11 Prediction, TATA IPL, Punjab Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
PBKS vs KOL (Punjab Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders) Match Details
|Match||Punjab Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders (PBKS vs KOL)|
|Date||Saturday, 1st April 2023|
|Time||03:30 PM (IST) – 10:00 AM (GMT)|
PBKS vs KKR Match Venue: Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali, Punjab.
PBKS vs KKR Pitch Report: This is a Batting pitch, a total of 9 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team bowling first has won 5 matches and the team batting first has won 4 matches. The average score on this pitch is 168. Batting first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
PBKS vs KKR Weather Report: Weather in Mohali, IN is cloudy. The temperature is expected to be around 34°C on the match day with 9% humidity and 4.2 km/h wind speed. And the Visibility is 10 KM. There are 50% chance of precipitation during the game.
Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||5 (55%)|
|Bowling first won:||4 (44%)|
|1st inn avg score:||168|
|2nd inn avg score:||152|
PBKS vs KOL (Punjab Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders) Playing 11
Punjab Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders (PBKS vs KKR) Match Preview
Punjab Kings will take on KOL in TATA IPL on Saturday, 01 April 2023 at 03:30 PM IST.
The 2nd match will see the Punjab Kings facing off against the Kolkata Knight Riders team. Just before the start of the IPL 2023 season, the Punjab Kings suffered a huge blow as their premier batsman Jonny Bairstow was ruled out of the entire tournament due to fitness issues.
On the other hand, the Kolkata team has suffered a huge blow, their captain Shreyas Iyer got ruled out due to a back injury and they are yet to announce their new captain.
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Team Updates
- The Punjab Kings (PBKS) will be very much desperate to end their long-awaited drought and finally win the prestigious title.
- Incidentally, the Punjab Kings have also failed to qualify for the playoffs during the last few editions of the Indian Premier League and thus, they definitely need to up their game both in the batting as well as bowling departments.
- With a new captain in Shikhar Dhawan, Punjab Kings will start off their IPL 2023 campaign against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Prabhsimran Singh will probably open the inning.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa will bat at the one-down position.
- Liam Livingstone and Jitesh Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Prabhsimran Singh will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Liam Livingstone and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Nathan Ellis will lead the pace attack of his team.
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Team Updates
- KKR Suffered a huge blow as their captain Shreyas Iyer has been ruled out due to injury.
- All eyes will be on Nitish Rana, who will take care of the Captaincy duties.
- Venkatesh Iyer and Rahmanullah Gurbaz/Litton Das will probably open the inning.
- Nitish Rana will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nitish Rana was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mandeep-Singh and Andre Russell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain in absence of Shreyas Iyer who got ruled out due to injury.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shardul Thakur and Umesh Yadav will lead the pace attack of his team.
PBKS vs KKR Dream11 Prediction: Kolkata Knight Riders is looking slightly stronger as compared to the Punjab team, most probably they will win this match.
PBKS vs KKR Dream11 Team: Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Shikhar Dhawan, Nitish Rana, Venkatesh Iyer, Shahrukh Khan, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell (c), Sam Curran (vc), Shardul Thakur, Arshdeep Singh, Nathan Ellis.
Toss Prediction, Who Will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, PBKS will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
PBKS vs KKR TATA IPL Match Expert Advice: Shikhar Dhawan will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Liam Livingstone will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
PBKS vs KKR Head to Head
PBKS vs KKR Head to Head: KKR has faced Punjab Kings for 30 matches so far. Out of which KKR has emerged victorious 20 times completely dominating PBKS.
PBKS vs KOL Recent Forms
PBKS – W L W L W
KOL – L W W L W
PBKS vs KOL Live Telecast
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Jio Cinema.
PBKS vs KOL Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behavior, Picking top-order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- This pitch is compatible for the batters more.
- The batters are likely to get some extra support in the initial phase, must pick top order batters in the team, Shikhar Dhawan, and Nitish Rana will be must-picks.
PBKS vs KOL Winning Prediction
- Kolkata Knight Riders looks more strong as compared to Punjab Kings, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of Kolkata Knight Riders.
PBKS vs KOL Small League Must Picks:
PBKS – Shikhar Dhawan [0 points], Liam Livingstone [0 points]
KOL – Andre Russell [0 points], Sunil Narine [0 points].
PBKS vs KOL Grand League Risky Picks:
PBKS – Prabhsimran Singh [0 points], Harpreet Brar [0 points]
KOL – Mandeep-Singh [0 points], Rinku Singh [0 points].
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Key Players
- Rahul Chahar [0W, 2W, 0W, 0W, 2W]
- Sam Curran [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Liam Livingstone [3W, 70, 22, (30*, 1W)]
- Shikhar Dhawan [19, 21, 12, 62*, 5]
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Key Players
- Shakib Al Hasan [1W, 26, 1W, 1W]
- Venkatesh Iyer [0, 7, 43, 6, 17]
- Umesh Yadav [0W, 1W, 1W, 3W, 1W]
- Sunil Narine [21, (1W, 0W, (22, 1W), 0W]
- Nitish Rana [42, 26, 43, 2, 48*]
- Andre Russell [5, (49*, 3W), 2W, (45, 2W)]
PBKS vs KOL Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Sunil Narine [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Sam Curran [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Andre Russell [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Liam Livingstone [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Shikhar Dhawan [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
PBKS vs KKR Live Telecast
PBKS vs KOL match will be live telecast on Star Sports.
PBKS vs KOL Squads
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Squad
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Matthew Short, Liam Livingstone, Bhanuka Rajapaksa(WK), Jitesh Sharma(WK), Shahrukh Khan, Sam Curran, Nathan Ellis, Rahul Chahar, Harpreet Brar, Arshdeep Singh, Harpreet Singh, Shivam Singh, Baltej Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Vidwath Kaverappa, Sikandar Raza, Mohit Rathee, Atharva Taide, Rajangad Bawa, Rishi Dhawan
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad
Venkatesh Iyer, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Nitish Rana(C), Mandeep-Singh, Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Kulwant Khejroliya, Suyash Sharma, Vaibhav Arora, Shreyas Iyer, David Wiese, Liton Das(WK), Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Harshit Rana