BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Dream11 Match Prediction
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Bangladesh vs Afghanistan ODI, Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
BAN vs AFG (Bangladesh vs Afghanistan) Match Details
|Match||Bangladesh vs Afghanistan (BAN vs AFG)|
|League||Bangladesh vs Afghanistan ODI|
|Date||Saturday, 8th July 2023|
|Time||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)|
BAN vs AFG Match Venue: Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium , Chattogram, Bangladesh
BAN vs AFG Pitch Report: This is a batting pitch, a total of 22 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 11 matches and the team bowling first has won 11 matches. The average score on this pitch is 148. Batting first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
BAN vs AFG Weather Report: The weather in Chattogram, BD is Sunny. The temperature is expected to be around 30°C on the match day with 72% humidity and 16 km/h wind speed. There are 2% chances of precipitation during the game.
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||11 (50%)|
|Bowling first won:||11 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score:||148|
|2nd inn avg score:||127|
BAN vs AFG (Bangladesh vs Afghanistan) Playing 11
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan (BAN vs AFG) Match Previews
BAN vs AFG Match Preview: Bangladesh is set to take on Afghanistan in Bangladesh vs Afghanistan ODI on Saturday, 08 July 2023 at 01:30 PM IST.
Bangladesh (BAN) Team Updates
- Rony Talukdar and Liton Das will probably open the inning.
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Tawhid Hridoy will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tawhid Hridoy is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Mehidy Hasan Miraz will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Taskin Ahmed and Hasan Mahmud will lead the pace attack of his team.
Afghanistan (AFG) Team Updates
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Ibrahim Zadran will probably open the inning.
- Rahmat Shah will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hashmatullah Shahidi and Mohammad Nabi will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hashmatullah Shahidi will lead the Afghanistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Rashid-Khan and Mujeeb-ur-Rahman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Fazal Haq and Azmatullah Omarzai will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Fazal Haq is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction
Afghanistan looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, BAN will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
BAN vs AFG Bangladesh vs Afghanistan ODI Match Expert Advice: Tawhid Hridoy will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Shakib Al Hasan will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
BAN vs AFG Head to Head
BAN vs AFG Recent Forms
BAN – W W NR W NR
AFG – L L W L NR
The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
BAN vs AFG Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. However Mushfiqur Rahim will be the better option.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
BAN vs AFG Winning Prediction
- Afghanistan team has the upper hand over Bangladesh team. So try to pick more players from Afghanistan
BAN vs AFG Small League Must Picks:
BAN – Tawhid Hridoy [62 points], Shakib Al Hasan [50 points]
AFG – Fazal Haq [95 points], Rashid-Khan [76 points]
BAN vs AFG Grand League Risky Picks:
BAN – Rony Talukdar [0 points], Mehidy Hasan Miraz [3 points]
AFG – Najibullah-Zadran [4 points], Saleem Safi [12 points]
Bangladesh (BAN) Key Players
- Rony Talukdar [PTs: 0, CR: 7]
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz [[25 4W, 13 1W], 1W, (100*, 2W)]
- Mushfiqur Rahim [[28, 23], 7, 12, 18, 4, 1]
- Mustafizur Rahman [1W,1W, 0W, 1W, 0W]
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto [[0, 67], 21, 0, 54, 21]
- Taskin Ahmed [2W, 0W, 0W, 1W, 4W]
- Shakib Al Hasan [84, (43, 2W), 2W]
Afghanistan (AFG) Key Players
- Rahmat Shah [52, 61, ]
- Mohammad Nabi [0W, 0W, 13, 1W]
- Ibrahim Zadran [106, 26, 22, 32]
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman [0W, 1W, 2W, 1W, 0W, 2W]
- Rashid-Khan [1W, 1W, 2W, 1W, 0W]
- Fazal Haq [4W, 2W, 0W, 1W, 0W]
BAN vs AFG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz [PTs: 3, CR: 8.5]
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto [PTs: 26, CR: 7.5]
- Mohammad Nabi [PTs: 39, CR: 8.5]
- Ibrahim Zadran [PTs: 50, CR: 8.5]
- Shakib Al Hasan [PTs: 50, CR: 9]
- Rashid-Khan [PTs: 76, CR: 9]
BAN vs AFG Live Telecast
BAN vs AFG match will be live telecast on Fancode
BAN vs AFG Squads
Bangladesh (BAN) Squad
Rony Talukdar, Liton Das(WK), Najmul Hossain-Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Tawhid Hridoy, Mushfiqur Rahim(WK), Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Naim Sheikh, Tamim Iqbal(C), Shoriful -Islam, Taijul Islam, Ebadot Hossain
Afghanistan (AFG) Squad
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Ibrahim Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi(C), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah-Zadran, Rashid-Khan, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Fazal Haq, Azmatullah Omarzai, Saleem Safi, Wafadar Momand, Sayed Shirzad, Ikram Alikhil(WK), Izharullahq Naveed, Abdul Rahman, Riaz Hassan, Shahidullah Kamal, Zia-ur-Rehman Akbar